• Prepare and review tax returns (primarily individual with some work in partnerships and estate & trust returns)
• Delegate assignments to associate accountants
• Train, supervise and develop less experienced staff
• Research technical issues
• Prepare and review special projects
• Tax planning for clients
• Respond to IRS notices and inquiries
• Monitor new tax developments and advise other professionals of same
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
• 2+ years of progressively challenging public accounting experience
• CPA licensure or actively working towards CPA licensure
• Strong computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Solid knowledge of Internal Revenue Code
• Ability to reason intelligently and use sound judgment
• Ability to organize work and projects, prioritize and meet deadlines
• Strong attention to details
• Ability to communicate effectively in both written and verbal capacities
• Strong interpersonal skills and team-oriented
Boulay Team members appreciate growth and development opportunities, recognition, communication and celebration opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits programs, time to rest, relax and re-charge and our commitment to community service.
To be considered for our team, send your resume and salary requirements in confidence.
Additional Salary Information: Bonus Eligible
At Boulay we inspire remarkable careers focused on building your talents and celebrating your successes. Are you
ready to join a firm that can provide you with professional challenges and growth opportunities, yet is not so large
that you get lost in a sea of people? If so, take charge of the next step in your career and contact Boulay!
Boulay is a Financial Services Firm, headquartered in Eden Prairie, MN. We are currently seeking a talented and
enthusiastic individual to join our Naples, FL Team as a Tax Senior/Supervisor. Our Naples office is conveniently
located in North Naples, currently our staff are working remotely due to COVID-19.